Saturday 24 May 2014

TMI │ Tag. ♥

Hola! 
I haven't been tagged to do this tag but I thought I'd do it anyway as I have seen lots of people do it and thought it might be a good idea to do a Tag as I haven't done one in a while. 

There are 50 questions so if you want to get a cuppa before you start reading feel free and then sit back and relax.

1. What are you wearing?
Jeans,  sheep slippers, a vest top and a cardigan. 

2.Ever been in love?
Nope but I've had a few crushes. 

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope.

4. How tall are you?
5ft 5 I think.

5. How much do you weigh?
My weight changes quite a bit but I don't know why anyone would want to know.

6. Any tattoos?
Nope. I don't know whether I'll get any when I'm a bit older as I think I might like a quote or a small symbol but I'm undecided. 

7. Any piercings?
Yep my ears and only my first hole. I want to get more though.

8. OTP?
I don't really have one.

9. Favourite show?
The big bang theory, Benidorm, Outnumbered and My mad fat diary.

10. Favourite bands?
1975, Arctic Monkeys, Scouting for Girls, The Script, Bastille,  Of Monsters and Men, The Lumineers, Imagine Dragons - and many more! The list goes on! 

11. Something you miss?
I miss the closeness I used to have with some people but I know that I'm better off without those people.

12. Favourite song?
My favourite song is probably the hardest to pick as I have so many but I do love Youth by Daughter and Sex by 1975.

13. How old are you?
15 years young but 16 in October.

14. Zodiac sign?
Libra but I don't really believe in horoscopes. 

15. Quality you look for in a partner 
Funny and Kind although I think it's all about that persons personality. I want someone who will be my best friend too.

16. Favourite quote?
"if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"

17. Favourite actor?
Too many but Hugh Grant is one of my favourites oh and Leonardo DiCaprio. 

18. Favourite colour?
Blue - turquoise mainly.

19. Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood but normally soft because It helps me sleep.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My bed and have a good cry. 

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Around 5 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About 20 minutes.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Does pushing someone over in year 6 count? It wasn't really a fight but I did push her over whoops.

24. Turn on?
Someone who is genuine and makes me laugh.

25. Turn off?
Someone who is cocky and is ignorant.  

26. The reason I started blogging?
I thought it would be a nice hobby to take up and it would stop my boredom and I was inspired by Zoella.

27. Fears?
I have so many fears and phobias it's quite bad. My phobias and fears include; the dark, small spaces, lifts, insects and dying. 

28. Last thing that made you cry?
I can't remember but it was probably me over thinking about life. 

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night to my Grandad. 

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
I was obsessed with The Perks Of Being A Wallflower at the time and my nickname is Meg so I combined them together. I don't think there are many perks about me but yeah.

31. Last book you read?
Paper Towns by John Green which was amazing!

32. The book you're currently reading?
Looking For Alaska by John Green however I can't really get into it.

33. Last show you watched?
Outnumbered. 

34. Last person you talked to?
My Nana.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My Best Friend.

36. Favourite food?
Lasagna or anything to do with pasta.

37. Place you want to visit?
New York, California and France, Australia  + the whole world aha.

38. Last place you were?
My living room eating some popcorn yay.

39. Do you have a crush?
Yes.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Earlier which was a family member.

41. Last time you were insulted?
I can't actually remember. Probably last week at school. 

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Strawberry.

43. What instruments do you play?
None but I can play the viola.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
Rings.

45. Last sport you played?
Volleyball.

46. Last song you sang?
Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.

47. Favourite chat up line?
Don't have one haha.

48. Have you ever used it?
Nope.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Out of school - Like October aha. 

50. Who should answer the questions next?
Anyone who wants to.

No comments :

Post a Comment