Wednesday 28 May 2014

Blog Your Heart Out ♥│TAG

Hola! 

How is everyone! Today I'm going to do the blog your heart out TAG because everyone likes a TAG and well I like to mix and match on my blog and I feel like by doing TAGs you get to know me a tad better. 

1. Who/What encouraged you to start blogging?
I'm not really sure, I used blogs mainly for reading reviews of products and then I just thought one day I want to start a blog and then I got bored but I've really got into it now and it's a big part of my life.


2. How did you choose what topics to blog about?
I chose what interested me at the time, I love beauty, fashion and lifestyle so I thought why not base it on something I enjoy. I know most of you are probably sat there like "She doesn't like fashion, where are her fashion posts?!" and I know I don't really do fashion posts because I'm not an expert - I want to do the occasional what trends I like and maybe a fashion wishlist or even an OOTD but I mainly blog about beauty and lifestyle. 

3. What is something most people don't know about you?
I don't really know - not got a clue! Maybe that I own far too many lip balms... That's rubbish! Comment below and ask me something you want to know about me and then I'll pick one to be mentioned here when I get one. 

4. What three words describe your style?
Weird, unique and combination. 

5.What do you love to do when you're not blogging?
Shopping, reading, listening to music and watching movies. 

Thanks for reading! 



No comments :

Post a Comment