Monday 12 May 2014

Movie Night For One ♥

Aloha!

As you can probably tell this post is where I talk about how lonely I am about how I'm having a movie night for one because I feel sorry for myself. Nope that is not the case. I feel like I need to treat myself and to have a movie night as I haven't had one in a while and it relaxes me. As I've been stressing about my exams and I stress anyway I have decided that tonight I'm going to snuggle down with some crispy rolls and Coraline which I know you're going to be sat there like 'she is 15 years old why is she watching that' but I'm a big kid and I watch lots of children's films because let's face it if someone offered you a Disney DVD I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say no and even though it isn't a Disney film it is a great film.





What movies do you like to watch? Have you ever watched Coraline?

I normally have a Harry Potter marathon but it's just nice to do something different.

So I'm going to go and relax so I hope you're all having a relaxing Monday night!

Thanks for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment