Thursday 22 May 2014

The Body Shop │ Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt Review. ♥

Aloha!

So while I sit here writing this feeling very sorry for myself after having my english literature exam and feel angry and worried that I have probably failed. I'm going to give you a review of The Body Shop Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt. I've had this since October last year and it's more than half way full still and I've had 7-8 baths out of it. It was also only £8.00. Such a bargain!

The lid is decorated nicely and I love the colours, they're bright and make
me happy.

When I ordered this online I didn't know what to expect so when it came in a massive tub I was surprised. The consistency is quite light but sticky and runny like "honey".

I love the brand range and it's such a summery thing although bubble baths are mainly
for winter.

You may be sat thinking well there isn't a lot of bubbles but I put a teaspoon of the product in and it still
makes loads of bubbles. I don't like too many bubbles but the smell is the nicest thing ever.

Overall I was very impressed with this product and will be definitely repurchasing this. I loved the smell, the bubbles and how much you get for £8.00! You definitely get your money worth!

Rating out of 10: 10/10

What is your favourite bubble bath product?

Thanks for reading!

Toodledoo!



No comments :

Post a Comment