Thursday 29 May 2014

A blogger interview with Stephanie! ♥│ Find new bloggers Series!



Hi my name is Stephanie Keung & I'm happily married. And I have an obsession of blogging about the beautiful things in life. Beauty, fashion & lifestyle is the main theme of my blog. I believe that beauty comes from within and every smile makes each and everyone beautiful.

My Links:

My Blog Link - http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/dearstephiiie
Instagram -  http://instagram.com/stephykeung 
BlogLovin' - http://www.bloglovin.com/dearstephiiie


1. Where are you from?
I'm from Calgary, Alberta Canada.

2. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging right on January 1st, 2014 as my New Years Resolution. A goal to starting something new and sharing my passion.

3. If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 beauty items would you want with you?
If I was shipwrecked on a desert island, my three must have beauty item would definitely be a concealer, eyeliner & sunscreen.

4. Is there a fashion designer that you would really like to meet?
There's many I would love to meet but definitely Vera Wang (her work is so elegant) & Alexander Wang (his creations are outstanding)

5. Where do you normally blog and why?
I like to blog normally after work on my desk with a cup of tea and a lit candle. I love blogging in a relaxing environment and it's really stress relieving for me.

6. Pet peeves?
I don't have ones in particular but anything that is related to being clean or organized because I'm kind of a clean freak ^^

7. How often do you blog?
I try to do at least two posts a week.

8. Top 5 favourite bloggers and why?
Wendy's Look Book, Desgettier, Art In Our Blood, Lipstick With Some Sunshine & HeyClaire
These are all gorgeous & amazing ladies that are super talented and inspired. Their blogs have wonderful content, beautiful pictures and so much confidence.

9. What are 5 items you never leave home without.
Cell phone, wallet, lip balm, handbag, & bottled water.

10. What are your fears/phobias?
If I have to say one, it would be loneliness. I don't like the idea of being by myself too long, it gives me tension & anxiety.

11. If you could change one thing about your blog what would it be and why?
I would love to change the layout into something more professional. But I'm looking into that for a later advancement.

12. Favourite blog posts to read?
I'm in love with reading beauty/health remedies, fashion & beauty reviews.

13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I'm hoping in five years that I'll become a Professional Makeup Artist and sharing all my life's progress on my blog. Hoping for a great passionate career, stable life, great friends, with my lovely husband and future kids under one roof :)

14. What goals do you want to achieve on your blog?
Goals that I would like to achieve on my blog is to be able to keep writing posts and cherishing all my lovely followers & comments.
I would love my blog to be a place where it's like my diary and keeping all my thoughts, passion, & inspirations in one place to share with everyone and a place where I can look back to.

15. Inspirations in life?
I'm inspired by beautiful things & all things that make me happy and I believe that happiness is the key to life.

16. Favourite quote?
" There is nothing like a dream to create the future" - Victor Hugo

17. A message you would give to a new blogger.
Don't be afraid to share your dream & what you love.

18. What have you learnt by blogging?
From blogging, I've learned many new things and how to keep myself inspired. It has helped me relieve stress from everyday life and I appreciate each and everyone of my followers and viewers.

19. Hardest thing about blogging?
The hardest thing of course is keeping up with the blog and keeping up with sharing my thoughts and inspirations.

20. Beauty, fashion or lifestyle and why?
Beauty because I'm in love with the techniques of a makeup artist. I'm in love with how a beautiful blank canvas can be enhanced into something that portrays ones character & confidence.

I hope you all enjoyed this blogger interview with Stephanie and please give her a follow on her links! 


No comments :

Post a Comment