Thursday 15 May 2014

Guest Post from Emily ♥│Find new bloggers Series!




Hi, my name is Emily, I’m 18 from Sheffield and I write the blog EmmiHearts where I talk about beauty, life and share my photography with my readers. Today I provide a peek into the rambles of all things pretty that take place over on my blog in the form of this guest post for Megan who has been so kind to let me write a post on here. 




I feature Sleek’s Flamingo Blush non stop over on EmmiHearts so I just had to share it with you all as it really is the perfect spring blush. I first picked this up last summer and despite the fact it looks barely used in the pan It has been my go to blush all year round. Sleek’s products are just so pigmented and this blush is just one example of the amazing quality for money that their products are. The bright pink does look pretty daunting in the pan but it looks so pretty and can be made to look really natural on the cheeks not to mention you barely have to dab your brush in the product to get what you need.

In terms of longevity this stuff stays put all day long due to the great pigmentation and doesn’t have any shimmer in yet still makes skin look fresh and glowing. One of my favourite things about Sleek is that the packaging isn’t bulky at all, this blush comes with a mirror and isn’t any bigger than it needs to be making it great for travelling and applying on the go. 

There are an abundance of high ends brands coming out with new spring blushes at the moment, however if you want an affordable great quality blush which is perfect for spring at a price of only £4.49 I completely recommend Sleek’s Flamingo. 

Here is the link for the blush:

Thanks so much for reading. 


Links



No comments :

Post a Comment