Monday 5 May 2014

Review on April Goals and New Goals for May. ♥


Hello everyone! 

Today I am going to review how I got on with my April goals which I didn't have many but most importantly did I achieve them...



Key:

- Cross out means I have done them
Red means I haven't.

- Tidy up all of my room.
- Sort through paperwork that I no longer need. 
- Do blog posts that are a must do.
- Do my drama exam
- Revise for my English and French exams
- Do past papers- Continue reading Looking For Alaska.
- Have a Harry Potter Marathon or watch a film every night. 
- Email back everyone I need to.
- Go shopping.
- Take photos for blog posts. 
- Edit photos. 



So as you can see I achieved quite a lot of my April Goals but there was a few I didn't do. I did tidy my room and it took me 2 hours. I sorted through all my paperwork and did the blog posts that were at the top of my list that roughly took me about 4 days. I did my drama exam which went incredible bad and I really don't want my results back. I have revised for my english and french exams but this is still an ongoing process at the moment and I did do some past papers so that I get lots of practice. I replied to all my emails and I went shopping and bought quite a few things and I took photos and edited them. The only things I didn't do was continue reading Looking For Alaska however I did read Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher and it is fab - I will be doing a review on that book very soon. I also didn't have a Harry Potter Marathon or watch a film every night because well I just was too tired. 


May Goals

- Continue reading Looking For Alaska.
- Have a Harry Potter Marathon or watch a film every night.
- Do my french exams.
- Do my english exams.
- Drink at least 31 bottles of water in May as a whole.
- Revise for my french and english exams.
- Drink my tea with only 1 sugar. 
- Socialize at least once a week - this does not include school. 


And that is my very simple list of goals for this month. 

Do you have any Goals this month?


No comments :

Post a Comment