Saturday 10 May 2014

A Blogger Interview with Zoe! ♥│Find new bloggers Series!






I'm Zoe from Beauty Pie and I've always loved anything to do with beauty and fashion! I try and not spend too much, so I tend to stick to drugstore makeup and my favourite shops are H&M, New Look and Primark. I started my blog in November 2013 and I'm enjoying it so much - I love editing photos and I love the satisfying feeling of clicking 'Publish'. I also love being introduced to new blogs and reading about products that I'm thinking of buying, so introduce yourself to me and we can follow each other!:-)


1. Where are you from?
 I'm from Yorkshire in England, so yes I have a strong Yorkshire accent but I'm proud! Hehe. I love reading blogs by people from all around the UK and the rest of the world, as it's nice reading a wide variety of opinions, especially on the same product.


2. How long have you been blogging? 
I've been blogging since November, so by April it will have been five months and it seems to have flown by! I'm constantly learning new things and picking up tips; I've definitely learnt a few things since I started.

3. If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 beauty items would you want with you?
If I was stranded on a desert island, I think my main worry would be "what am I going to do?!" But, I guess looking nice wouldn't hurt;-) I would have to bring my Olay moisturiser with a good SPF, as I burn very easily! Dry shampoo would also come in handy as I don't think I could be bothered washing my hair all the time and my No.7 mascara - definitely need to darken these blonde eyelashes!

4. Is there a fashion designer that you would really like to meet?
My blog is based more on beauty than fashion, but if I could meet one fashion designer it would have to be Vivienne Westwood. I did a project on her a few years back in school; I think she's a brave woman who wasn't afraid to go outside 'the norm'.

5. Where do you normally blog and why?
 I normally blog in my bedroom as it's quiet and I can concentrate more. If I was anywhere else in my house, I'd be distracted and make so many typos that my posts probably wouldn't even make sense!

6. Pet peeves?
My pet peeves are very weird, but I'll go ahead and say anyway! I hate gross things, like the sound of people licking their fingers and if someone farts when I'm in the room, I get angry haha! I have to leave the room! I also hate feet and when people create awkward situations! Also, cringey things - eugh!


7. How often do you blog?
 I try and blog as often as I can, but sometimes I suffer from the inevitable "blogger's block" so might only post once or twice a week. But I try and post three times :-)

8. Top 5 favourite bloggers and why?
I like a lot of bloggers, but the ones I probably read the most are: Zoella's, Tanya Burr's, Joannaloves, Bea's Beauty Blog and xovintagewayoflifexo - I like a wide variety of blogs!

9. What are 5 items you never leave home without.
Ooh, it has to be my phone, my purse, my makeup bag, hairbrush and umbrella - you'll be surprised how many people rush to get under it when it pours it down!

10. What are your fears/phobias? 
My fears...hmm this is tricky seeing as I worry about everything, therefore fear everything. I'll try and pick a few 'normal' ones though - probably lifts, the dark and something happening to one of my family members.

11. If you could change one thing about your blog what would it be and why?
This is a hard one, as I'm constantly changing my blog! Maybe the main one would be my writing style, if I spent a bit longer on each post I could probably get it the way I want, but I tend to rush to post it if I haven't posted in a few days (which is silly, I know!)

12. Favourite blog posts to read?
 I usually read product reviews, especially if I'm thinking of buying the product as I like to read up on it first so I don't waste my money! I also like reading hauls and makeup tutorials. Blogger and photography tips are also enjoyable to read - they really help!

13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I'd like to be more confident, happy and be in a comfortable position in my life.

14. What goals do you want to achieve on your blog? 
I'd love to one day reach 1000 followers on Bloglovin, how amazing would that be?! It'd also be a dream if someone approached me to write for a magazine - I would be so honoured!



15. Inspirations in life?
My inspirations are usually strong, confident people, people who aren't afraid to do what they want to do, caring people who put others before themselves and people who have been through a lot but are still going.

16. Favourite quote? 
 I don't have a specific quote but I follow a lot of quote accounts on my personal twitter! I have a few favourites that famous inspirational women have said and beautiful, moving quotes from books that I've read.

17. A message you would give to a new blogger.
I still think of myself as a new blogger, but I would say to be yourself, write the way you want to write and be patient.

18. What have you learnt by blogging?
 I've learnt that people can be nice ;-) - I've also learnt that you can influence people very easily through what you write.

19. Hardest thing about blogging? 
The hardest thing I find is coming up with new ideas that nobody else has done before! Also finding good lighting in my house to take photos and getting my posts out there.

20. Beauty, fashion or lifestyle and why? 
My blog is mainly beauty, but I tend to do a few fashion posts now and again. I find that it's easier to focus on one or two categories, therefore you know what to write and how to write it. I don't do many lifestyle posts, as I'm quite a private person - this interview is the most I've ever said about myself!

My Links:


So I hope you've all enjoyed this blogger interview from the lovely Zoe and please give her a follow on all her links! 







No comments :

Post a Comment