Tuesday 29 April 2014

Rings and Tings #2 ♥

Bonjour! 

So today I am bringing you another post about the fabulous company Rings and Tings. You can see my other post about them here. 


So you're all probably wondering what lovely jewellery pieces I have received and I can't wait to show them to you all!


Firstly I have received a rather unusual ring to me. It is the metallic knuckle ring  and at first I was wondering how on earth to wear it as well I'm used to midi rings and small rings so to get a very chunky ring it was very different. I decided on how I would wear it and I actually like how it looks - It's like a mirror ring and so you'll have to be careful for the finger marks but it is a very nice ring and for only £4 what a bargain! 


Front of the ring.
Link.

Back of the ring.
Link

What the ring looks on.
Link
 Next I have the Arrow Pendant Necklace which is only £3.50 wow! Can you believe that?! It is this gorgeous arrow necklace and it looks so nice with any outfit. 


Image of the necklace.
Link.

Image of the necklace.
Link.

Image of the necklace on.
Link.
 Finally I got the Luck Bracelet  which I think is perfect seeing as I have my exams coming up very very soon and so I intend to wear this through my exams. It is so pretty and I love the lettering! This is £8 too!


Photo of the bracelet.
Link.



Photo of the bracelet on.
Link.

So they're all the wonderful jewellery pieces I have received and I'm so amazed and they're just so pretty. Please check out the website which is here and even treat yourself to some new jewellery. Rings and Tings currently have a sale on too! 






No comments :

Post a Comment