Tuesday 1 April 2014

A Blogger Interview with Lilyannloves! ♥│Find new bloggers series!


Lily Ann Loves was started as part of my university digital communication module assignment. But shortly after starting it I realised my passion and love for it so I have carried it on. I have been overwhelmed with the responses I have had and amazed I now have so many followers. Lily Ann Loves focuses around beauty but a few baking posts keep slipping in. Come and visit me at lilyannloves.blogspot.co.uk and let me know what you think! Lily x


1. Where are you from?
    I'm from Shrewsbury which is the county town of Shropshire. It is so beautiful and i'm going to miss it so much when I leave! 

2. How long have you been blogging? 
    I've been blogging for just over 3 months now, I started in January. I can't believe how my little blog has progressed so much in such a short space of time. 

3. If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 beauty items would you want with you?
    Would have to be Lancome Genifique serum, Benefit They're Real Mascara and Carmex.

4. Is there a fashion designer that you would really like to meet?
    I would love to meet Victoria Beckham, I love how she has come into her own within the fashion world and I just think her designs are amazing.

5. Where do you normally blog and why?
    I normally blog while I'm sitting in bed with one of my dogs curled up next to me. It's just the cosiest place to be. 

6. Pet peeves?
    Bad grammar, spelling or sentence structure, it is so irritating haha. 

7. How often do you blog?
    I try to blog about twice a week, it's hard sometimes with all my uni work but I always try to make time as it's something I love doing. 

8. Top 5 favourite bloggers and why?
    Pearls & Poodles, Lily Pebbles, Vivianna Does Make Up, Cupcakes and Cashmere and HelloOctober. I just think they're all gorgeous blogs with beautiful photos and amazing content. I love reading all of them. 

9. What are 5 items you never leave home without.
    My iPhone, a lipstick of some description, a bottle of perfume, my keys and my notebook.

10. What are your fears/phobias? 
      My fear is not achieving what I want in life and my phobia is spiders, yuck! 

11. If you could change one thing about your blog what would it be and why?
     I wish I could post daily on my blog, that's the only thing i'd change. Hate to blow my own trumpet but I love my blog and i'm so proud of everything i've achieved on it. 

12. Favourite blog posts to read?
     My favourite blogposts are reviews of products. I can't buy any products without reading at least two reviews these days.

13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
     In five years time I'm hopefully in a marketing job that I love in my own house with hopefully my own dog. 

14. What goals do you want to achieve on your blog? 
     I just want people to enjoy reading my blog, I absolutely love writing and photography so I want people to enjoy reading it.

15. Inspirations in life?
     There are so many incredible people who have inspired me over the years but mainly my wonderful mummy for bringing me up to be who I am today.

16. Favourite quote? 
     'Work hard in silence and let success be your noise' 

17. A message you would give to a new blogger.
     Just enjoy it! I love blogging so much and I don't see it as a chore so don't treat it as that just do it because you love it.

18. What have you learnt by blogging?
     How much I love and miss writing creatively. I was able to write creatively all through my A level English but since I started uni it's been all about reports and essays so it's finally given me a chance to write creatively again.

19. Hardest thing about blogging? 
     Finding the time as it can be so time consuming but it's sooooo worth it.

20. Beauty, fashion or lifestyle and why? 
     Beauty! I am literally obsessed with the beauty industry, I love it! 


Lily's Blog - click here
Lily's Twitter - click here
Lily's Instagram - click here

Thank you for reading this post as it is the start of my new series! I hope you like it and don't forget to give me feedback in the comments! Please check out Lily's blog it's so good and I'm a frequent reader!



No comments :

Post a Comment