Wednesday 23 April 2014

A blogger interview with AisforAileen ♥│Finding new bloggers series!




Hello! I'm Aileen and I'm a beauty blogger, shopaholic and pug obsessed girl living in Sussex. I've been blogging about beauty, fashion and lifestyle for just over a year now and have loved every minute of it! I'm an aspiring writer, and I was always told to write about what I love, and so my little blog was born. Recently I've ventured into the world of YouTube, and if I'm not at my computer blogging away, you'll probably find me in Boots! 

1. Where are you from?
 I was born in Glasgow but have lived in South East England for most of my life!

2. How long have you been blogging? 
 I've been blogging for just over a year now, my little blog turned 1 on the 4th February 2014, aw!

3. If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 beauty items would you want with you?
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder and my Sleek blush in Rose Gold.

4. Is there a fashion designer that you would really like to meet?
I would love to meet Michael Kors, and we have the same birthday! It has to happen!

5. Where do you normally blog and why?
 I write most of my blog posts in my bedroom. My room is kinda like my happy place, I'm forever decorating it and buying little things for it.

6. Pet peeves?
My biggest pet peeve is people who talk and eat at the same time, gah!

7. How often do you blog?
I try and blog every other day if I can.

8. Top 5 favourite bloggers and why?
Nooo don't make me choose! I love so many blogs, but my top two at the moment are:
beautybyalicee.co.uk
I really can't pick between the rest aah I'm sorry! :(

9. What are 5 items you never leave home without?
My phone, my bank card, keys, an EOS lip balm and my Boots Advantage Card! 

10. What are your fears/phobias? 
I'm a bit scared of the dark, been watching too many horror films!

11. If you could change one thing about your blog what would it be and why?
 I wouldn't have put the hyphens between each word in my URL, I don't know why I even did it, I really don't.

12. Favourite blog posts to read?
 I love reading monthly favourites posts and wish lists!

13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
 In 5 years time I'll be 23, all I'm hoping for is that I'll still have all the amazing people in my life that I do now, a nice little job and that I'm still blogging!

14. What goals do you want to achieve on your blog? 
 I just want to keep blogging on into the future and writing more posts that you will all hopefully enjoy!

15. Inspirations in life?
My biggest inspiration is my mum, she's brilliant in every way and she always knows how to cheer me up and get me motivated!

16. Favourite quote? 
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." 

17. A message you would give to a new blogger.
Write about what you love. Reading blog posts with a personal touch to them is the best, when you can see the person really cares about the topic, I love that. 

18. What have you learnt by blogging?
 I have learnt so much from blogging! I've picked up a ton of new make up tips and tricks, bought a whole load of products thanks to recommendations, and made some amazing friends along the way!

19. Hardest thing about blogging? 
Resisting the temptation to buy a whole load of new products every time you read good reviews!

20. Beauty, fashion or lifestyle and why?
I'm a self-confessed make up addict, so it'd have to be beauty. But I do like to keep a nice mixture of beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts on my blog!

LINKS:

Please go follow Aileen on the following links above as she's so lovely and I love to watch her YouTube videos and read her blog! 

Thanks for reading this blogger interview and stay tuned for next weeks blog post where we will continue my finding new bloggers series! 


No comments :

Post a Comment