Thursday 31 July 2014

Update on my blog schedule...♥

Hola everyone! 

As you may or may not know for this month which is July I have been attempting a blog schedule and I'm going to be honest and say how do some of you do it? I have found it so difficult and I feel like thinking of ideas is a lot more pressuring and you do get writers block. I felt like I let myself down towards the end as I just couldn't think of any ideas. So I have decided that I won't be having a schedule and I will probably post 2-3 times a week as I feel like it is easier. However I do like the good ol' series on my blog and I am always wanting to do different ones. As you know I have done 2 series on my blog so far this year; the finding new bloggers series  that took place a random day every week and the throwback series which took place every sunday you can find them in my series' on my blog page.  I felt like I had such a good response to my series and I would love to do another one. Do you have any ideas? I want to involve bloggers in my series as I feel like I'm not just doing it for myself but I'm doing it for our community. If you have any ideas let me know in the comments. I know some bloggers have done advice series or they've done series where you get to know them better. Maybe you want me to do a series where I answer Your questions every week, or maybe you are wondering why I'm obsessed with tea. Whatever it may be I'd love to have suggestions. 

Thank you all for reading this very short post, I hope you're all enjoying your summer! 


No comments :

Post a Comment