Wednesday 23 July 2014

Dry Shampoo Review ♥

Hello everyone! 

Today I thought I would review the Batiste Dry Shampoo. I have heard many people saying how good this stuff is, so I thought I needed to try it. I have to wash my hair quite a lot as it gets greasy so easily which is rather annoying. I wash my hair every 2-3 days now but I tend to use this if I'm becoming slightly greasy in between the 2-3 days. So I picked up a big can of this as I didn't want a small one as it would probably only last me 3-4 times and I find it much easier to buy a bigger version of most things. 

So while I was picking up my usual shampoo I thought I'd pick up the tropical dry shampoo which smells of coconuts. 
The can is very bright and stands out well. 
So while this cost me £2.99 I feel mixed emotions about this product.

Advantages
- The brand has lots of different cans in different scents.
- Easy to use.
- Available in most places.
- Packaging is bright and stands out.
- You can take it anywhere.
- Smells nice.

Disadvantages 
- The price, I know most people wouldn't complain about the price however I find that most shampoo's are cheaper than this and do the same thing if not better.

- It makes my hair look grey - I have brown hair and as this one comes out white it makes my hair look grey even when I rub it around the whole of my head. I know you can get the coloured ones but at that time there was none available.

- Doesn't really work if you have really greasy hair.

Overall I don't think I will be repurchasing this product as I would much rather wash my hair.

Rating out of 10: 3/10

Thanks for reading! What do you think of this product? 




No comments :

Post a Comment