Tuesday 29 July 2014

Blogger Firsts Beauty Edition ♥│ TAG.


Hello everyone! 

That's right it's another TAG and today I thought I'd do the one that was created months ago by Dungarees and donuts! The image above is what she has created but she has given me permission to use it! 

The first brand you found out about due to blogging? 
It was probably Urban Decay and I know this sounds so stupid because everyone has heard of them right but I hadn't so I was introduced to them by lots of bloggers. 

The first youtube tutorial you watched and attempted? 
I watch so many youtubers it's unreal; Zoella, Sprinkle Of Glitter, Twinkle Lashes and even VelvetGh0st (A particular favourite of mine). VelvetGh0st is the youtuber who has introduced me to smokey eyes and all sorts! I attempted a smokey eye tutorial and it went quite good. 

The first high end item you bought? 
A Smashbox lip gloss (I'm not sure if this even counts) but if it doesn't I haven't actually got any high end make up items. 

The first product you regret buying? 
The Maybelline baby lips however I do use the 2 I purchased quite a lot to use them up but they are definitely not worth the hype.

The first product you repurchased? 
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. 

The first product you reviewed on your blog? 
*Hm I must look back at my blog.*  It was My Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara review.

The first product you bought due to a blogger review?
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and I'm so glad I did. 

Do you still use any of your first blogger make-up purchases? 
Yes I use my Soap and Glory thick and fast mascara and collection lasting perfection concealer and a few more. 


I hope you've enjoyed this TAG! 


No comments :

Post a Comment