Friday 11 July 2014

Movie time! - The Cat In The Hat ♥

Hello you lovely lot! 

Although it's July and I should be trying to get as much sun as I can and as much as I love all the light nights I just have to watch movies. After reflecting on all my exams and hard year at school that is nearly over, all I want to do is watch a movie. Who can blame me? I can't believe I'm going to be in year 11 when I go back in September, somehow I am not prepared and I don't think I ever will be. So anyway what movie did I choose to watch?

Yes that's right as I suggested by the post title I am watching The Cat in The Hat and it is one of my favourite films of all time. My DVD collection is so funny all I have is Disney and children's movies but oh well I just love them. 


So this post has been very short and I promise I'll be back with another throwback sunday posts on sunday, I will love you and leave you! Have a great friday night and don't forget to join me on sunday!

What are your favourite movies/DVDs? 




No comments :

Post a Comment