Wednesday 9 July 2014

Smashbox Lipgloss review ♥

Hola! 

So while I have just got over my 2 week work experience, as part of my blogging schedule that is only going to be taking place this month as it is quite stressful to maintain the posts for the week I am giving you a review today. 

So today I'm going to be reviewing the Smashbox Lipgloss in the shade creamy nude I believe, I'm not quite sure but it reminds me of the Revlon lipgloss in pink ice. 



Advantages
- Nude shade
- Gives a nice plump to your lips
- Not sticky
- Goes over a lipstick and creates a really nice glossy finish

Disadvantages
- The price is quite steep at £15.00
- Could do a better colour range.


Overall I really like this product however I probably wouldn't repurchase due to the price however it's lovely for all seasons.

Have you tried a Smashbox lipgloss?






No comments :

Post a Comment