Saturday 9 August 2014

Work Experience.




Many of you may not know but in the last week of June and the first week of July I did my work experience. Now I decided that I wanted to do my work experience in a school. I really want to be a teacher when I am older and I was doubting myself before my work experience, thinking maybe I should choose a different career path however my work experience totally made up my mind. I loved it so much, the children were lovely and I loved every minute. I worked none stop and I just loved it, I had such a laugh with all the staff and it was just like a dream. Then at the end of my work experience they got me a card and a £40 New Look voucher, I was blown away. A little girl also made me a loom band bracelet. 

Since my work experience I've been back to the school 3 times to help out and all the children went mental when they saw me again, I can't be too bad then. I realise that this will probably put a massive strain on my blogging in the near future. I have a long time to wait until I can even become a teacher and who knows if I'll even be blogging then. 


I just thought I'd share with you my work experience and how I enjoyed it. 


Where did you go for your work experience and did you enjoy it?


No comments :

Post a Comment