Wednesday 27 August 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips │ Review. ♥

Hola! 

So today I thought I would do a review on Maybelline Baby Lips which has had a lot of 'hype' and even though I might be a year or so late with this review I am going to tell you why I don't think it's worth the 'hype' and how I was disappointed with this product.


Here are my two Maybelline baby lips: Mint Fresh and Intense Care.


You get quite a lot of lip balm which is good and the packaging is nice.


This is when I first purchased them.

Advantages
- You get quite a lot of the lip balm.
- The packaging is nice.
- The names are okay.
- I like the variety of different lip balms/names.
- Smell nice.

Disadvantages
- They were more costly than my normal lip balm, my normal lip balm is normally £0.99 to £1.24 and I was a bit apprehensive about paying £2.99. 
- They don't give 8 hours of hydration. 

Even though there is a lot more advantages I feel like if I'm going to pay £2.99 for a lip balm I want it to work, I want it to do what it claims and these just don't do it for me. They don't hydrate my lips and they are overrated. I know people say they prefer the coloured ones e.g. pink punch however I prefer clear lip balms even though I have mostly coloured ones and these just disappointed me far too much. I have found a use for them so that they don't go to waste and that is that I'm using them before I apply a lipstick so that my lips are not rough and dry. However I will not be repurchasing this and I wouldn't recommend them. When you see lots of reviews saying how good they are and then you buy one/two and they aren't up to the standard they are claimed to be at, you do get very disappointed. 

What Maybelline baby lips have you got? What is your opinion on them? 

Thanks for reading! 




No comments :

Post a Comment