Sunday 1 June 2014

Throwback Series │Feeding The Ducks.♥

Hola! 

I thought I would start off June with a series that I am going to do every Sunday! It is a series that I thought would be quite interesting to do. It is going to be a 'throwback' series where I write about things that I have done in my life, whenever I may have done them. On instagram you see people tagging their photos with the hashtag 'ThrowbackThursday" and I thought it could be 'ThrowbackSunday" however I'm going to call it the throwback series. So today I thought I would start my throwback series with an event that happened on October 31st 2013 which was of course halloween. I don't really get halloween so I never take part in trick or treating and stuff like that. So instead me, my auntie and my nana went to go visit my nana's sister who is in a care home suffering from Alzheimers which is very sad to see. So we decided to go visit her and take her to the park and feed the ducks but she wasn't really interested but I really enjoyed it. 

So all the autumn leaves were about and while I wanted to sing Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran I decided I would take a photo of my boots and my jeans. I don't know where I got either of these as I've had them ages however I love them both because they're so comfy and I love how my boots have fur on them.

So we took some bread and fed the ducks and they all came waddling out the water to come say 'hi' or should I say gobble all the bread. It was such a weird experience as I have never had an animal so near me before. They were near my feet.

I called this duck Fred and ducks are actually really cute I love their feet and their markings are so nice! I loved this experience and I heard lots of ducks quacking.

Overall I loved feeding the ducks. I've fed them before when I was 6/7 and I love it. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last.

I hope you've enjoyed the start of this series! Let me know what you think in the comments below!


No comments :

Post a Comment