Thursday 19 June 2014

Blog Schedule ♥

Hello everyone! 

So today I thought I'd give you a post about my blog schedule as you know for months I have posted on my blog every 2 days and I have posted all sorts of posts and I have never really had a proper schedule but I thought it was time for a slight change. So I have decided on a schedule which will start next month on the 1st July. 
If I change my mind about these or for one of the days the topic changes I will notify you all and If you have any ideas for my posts and the days you would like to see them on let me know in the comments. 

Sunday - Throwback Series (This is still temporary and I will need another topic to have for this day, so let me know in the comments)

Tuesday - TAGs/A week in photos/Discussion Time.

Wednesday - Reviews of Products ranging from beauty and skincare to food/snacks.

Friday - Lifestyle posts - Baking, movie days and random posts.

Although these will not be the final schedule as you decide what days you'd like me to post and what type of posts I make so it's up to you! 

I hope you'll enjoy this new plan and let me know your ideas!




No comments :

Post a Comment