Wednesday 25 June 2014

Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer Review ♥

Hello!

I can't believe it's nearly the end of June. I know I say this nearly every month but this year is going so so fast! The end of June means one thing... It's nearly Summer. This summer I don't think I'll be that sociable when it comes to friends however I'm going to make the best out of it by trying to get fit and I will probably go to a few parties. Today I thought I would review the Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer which I picked up for £3.99 as I didn't want to join the hype of the whole Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer so I bought this one and at first I was like how on earth do I get the product out and well I realized that I had to twist the end. Although I liked this product when it was applied, it did go a little bit cakey and it ran out so fast. I hardly got any uses out of it. Even though I liked the brush I don't really think it's worth the money as you only get about 5 uses out of it. I then decided to join the hype of the Collection Lasting Perfection and I am much happier. 



The packaging is very basic but different to anything I've ever used.

Left - Not rubbed in
Right - Rubbed in.
As you can tell with the photo above it is the lightest shade available however it is quite orange compared to my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer however it still matches my skin well. This product however did brighten my eyes up slightly.

Overall this product was okay but I will not be buying it again.

Rating out of 10: 3/10

What's your favourite concealer?


No comments :

Post a Comment