Tuesday 17 June 2014

Dying my hair │ L'oreal Castings Creme Gloss Dark Chocolate Review.♥

Hola!

So as promised I have done you a beauty post as this month I have focused more on lifestyle. So today I thought I'd bring you a review as you lovely bloggers seem to love these posts so I have chosen to review the Castings Creme Gloss hair dye in the shade Dark Chocolate. I'm always trying to experiment with my hair colour and I am a medium brown so I thought I'd go darker. I've used the L'oreal Casting Creme Gloss 3 times before as I have dyed my hair black cherry and it started as a plum colour and went to a lovely red but I went on holiday to Portugal last summer and well my hair went ginger and so my hair was abut 3 different colours therefore I needed to get it to a darker colour because I know when they fade they will fade slowly. I use the Casting Creme Gloss dye because they're semi-permanent and are supposed to last 28 washes but they last me at least 4 months and the longest was 6 months. They have no ammonia in them therefore they don't damage your hair. 



This is my natural colour.


Here is my hair after I've dyed it Dark Chocolate.

The packaging.

The no-ammonia crème formula blends away grey. Your hair has all the richness of truly natural colour, full of visible shimmering tones however I don't use these dyes for my grey hairs as I am only 15 and don't have any.
It gives you glossy and natural looking colour.
Colour lasts up to 28 shampoos but it lasts me for 4-6 months.
During colouring, the patented conditioning complex helps protect the hair fibre, inside and out, for voluptuous hair: exceptional softness, glossy shine.
After colouring, the Nutri-Shine conditioner with Aloe Vera and Royal Jelly enhances the shine of your colour until the next time you colour and it smells so good.
Dark Chocolate is recommended for blonde, dark blonde and light brown hair. Hair is illuminated with shimmering golden tones, rich and glossy.
This pack contains:
  • 1 tube of crème colourant (48 ml e).
  • 1 tube of developer crème (72 ml e).
  • 1 precision tip applicator.
  • 1 bottle of Nutri-Shine conditioner (40 ml e).
  • 1 pair of professional quality gloves.
  • 1 instruction leaflet.

Overall I feel like these hair dyes are so worth the money and are better and so much cheaper than getting my hair dyed in a salon. For only £5.00 from Savers I feel like they really do help my hair.

What are your favourite hair products? 


No comments :

Post a Comment