Saturday 27 September 2014

Learning Lines.


Now you may be wondering what this post is about but for the past few months, I've been staring at this script and if I'm honest I've struggled with it. I still haven't learnt my lines and I need to have learnt them by the 3rd October (My performance is on like the 22nd October but we need to have learnt them for then) and it is a Shakespeare play. I have done Shakespeare for schools for 2 years now and this will be my third year. I know I am capable of learning my lines but being in Year 11 has put a lot more pressure on me, so I will be glad when this is done. For my first year we performed in Leeds and last year we performed in Hull - This year it is again in Hull. We spend a whole day in Hull on the 3rd October doing a workshop and then a whole day in Hull for the performance. The only problem with this, is that I have to catch up on work and I find it really challenging.

Hopefully I will get them learnt within the next couple of days and I'm sure I'll update you.

Do you have any tips on learning lines?


No comments :

Post a Comment