Thursday 10 September 2015

What's In My College Pencil Case?


Hello everyone. So at the beginning of this month, you might have seen my College Haul which you can read here. I asked if you would want a 'What's In My College Pencil Case?' post and a few people on twitter said yes. So here it is. Now I may not be able to link all the products that are in this post due to me buying them in store rather than online but if there is anything I can link than I will.

My pencil case is very standard and it just says 'Pencils, Pens and All Things Nice' this is from B&M Bargains and it was only £0.99p. I find that I get cheap pencil cases because they end up getting so mucky inside from the pencils and so I just got this one. It's the perfect size for my college bag and fits everything I need in it.

Inside my pencil case I have:
 

Sharpener - Tesco.
Rubber - Tesco.
Vyper Ruler - Got this at the Vyper Awards at school in 2014.

I can't link to the actual Sharpener and Rubber but you can get a Sharpener and Rubber set from Tesco for £0.30p here.


Nibb Highlighters - B&M Bargains
Stabilo Boss Original Highlighter (Got it as a pack of 3) - Amazon. - Buy here.


Pencils - Tesco (Came as a 10 pack) - I paid £1.00.


Berol fine liners (Pack of 12) - Amazon - Buy here.

 
Vyper Pen - Got it from school at the Vyper Awards in 2014.
2x College Pens - I got them from the College that I have started.
Gen Pen - I got it at school when I had to do all my green pen feedback.
3x Blue Pens - Tesco.
1x Red Pen - Tesco.
1x Black Pen - Tesco.
Z Pens (3 pack) - Amazon - Buy here.
 
So that's everything that I have in my College pencil case.
 
What do you have in your pencil case?
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment