Tuesday 22 September 2015

Update: Project 10 Pan.


Hello everyone. So you may have seen my original Project 10 Pan post which went live in July. If you haven't read it, then you can read it here. So as I previously mentioned in my last post the idea behind this project is that you pick 10 products and use them all up, before you buy any more. The reason why I wanted to do this project was because I have quite a lot of things and I tend to have more than one of a certain product and so the idea for me is to use up one of the products before starting a new one that I have already purchased or repurchasing a different product but that does the same purpose. I'm wanting to use up old products and I'm wanting to create more room in my storage. Lately, I haven't been buying but I just want to downsize and have one product. Instead of having 3 different face washes I just want one. For project 10 pan you are probably meant to have 10 different items from different categories e.g. one from nails, one for face, one make up item. But I just wanted to pick some items that I needed to use up so I don't have any make up this time round but if I continue this project than I probably will include make up too. I use more skincare than make up and this is why I have picked skincare to start off with.

So 2 months on, I thought I'd update you on the products that I have finished. I know I'm probably meant to update you on all of the other products too, but I've decided that my updates will only showcase the products that I have finished. I've also decided that until I use up all 10 items from my project 10 pan, I will not choose anymore to use up. I know I'm not technically doing this project right but this way works better for me.

So what have I finished up?

- Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tanning Mousse Dark (150ml) - So I managed to finish this bottle of tanning mousse. Over the summer I was really into fake tan so that is why it's all gone. I really love this tan and will definitely be repurchasing in the future. I first mentioned this tan in my Cocoa Brown Gift Set Valentine's Suggestion post and you can read that here.

- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter (50ml) - I got this for Christmas from one of my friends and as you may all know by now I love The Body Shop Body Butters. I used this product when I was using my fake tan, so it was perfect. It really moisturised my body and helped my tan stay for longer. I do like this body butter but I'd quite like to try another one. I also think this was limited edition for Christmas! I will continue to repurchase The Body Shop Body Butters because I love them.

- The Ultimate Fix Spray By Beauty Narcotix (50ml) - I used this product throughout summer for both my pedicures and my manicures. I'm not going to talk about this product too much as I did a review of it here. I would maybe repurchase this in the future.

- Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash (3ml) - I first mentioned this product back in April when I got sent it from Cosme-de.com and you can read that post here. In that post I said that I loved it and the more I used it, the less I became to like it. I found a better eye cream and it really changed my opinion. It didn't really sink into my under eye area and it didn't really do anything for me. I'd never used an eye cream until I got this, but now that I have my Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado, I find that the Clarins Beauty Flash Eye Revive isn't as good as I once thought. I featured the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado in another Cosme-de.com post in April to celebrate their anniversary and you can read it here. I won't be repurchasing the Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash in the future.

So they are all the products I've used up so far for my Project 10 Pan. I'm sure I'll be able to update you all in another few months!

Have you taken part in Project 10 Pan?
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment