Thursday 17 September 2015

Summer Seaside Adventures.


Hello everybody. So today's post is about the seaside. Now if you didn't already know, the seaside is my favourite place to go and I don't get to go there that often. I don't live anywhere near a beach or the seaside and I believe the closest one to me is Bridlington. I love Bridlington and have been going since I was super tiny, like maybe since I was 4? I absolutely love it and have had many memories there. So last month on the 2nd August, we decided to have a adventure and we went to the seaside. I had to get up at 7am for this but it was so worth it.

 
Firstly I must apologise for this photo, I forgot to take a photo of it before I got stuck into it but it was the best sausage sandwich I have ever tasted and that is why you've got this photo because I still wanted to share it with you. The bread was gorgeous and I could happily go and eat that again and again. I got a cup of tea with it and that made me happy. This was definitely worth getting up at 7am for. It was 9:15am when we arrived at this café and we stayed here for about half an hour.

Then we casually had a stroll along the streets and then I wanted to take some photos of the sea (for blogging purposes of course) and so we had a stroll around the harbour so I could take some pretty pictures of the sea. You can be the judge of my photography.











Then for dinner we went to a fish and chip restaurant because well, how can you go to the seaside and not have a fish and chip? It was called The Dolphin and it was so good. The portions were huge but never the less, it was super tasty.

 
Then after dinner, I went to one of the shops and got some doughnuts and we made our way home and then for the rest of the afternoon, I ate doughnuts, read a book and lit a candle.

Have you ever been to Bridlington? Do you like the seaside?


No comments :

Post a Comment