Tuesday 1 September 2015

Reflection Of Summer.


I had very high hopes for this summer. I thought it was going to be the best summer I'd ever have so far in my life time. I was so wrong. While I still have 6 days left of my summer, I'm busy preparing for college life which is a big step for me and I am absolutely terrified.

I've been quite busy this summer but not as busy as I thought. I left school on the 12th June 2015 and my summer officially started then. I still went into school for a couple of days, had my leavers assembly and then my prom. Along the way, I'd gone to my little brother Alfie's sports day, looked after Alfie a few times and even looked after my little brother Keane for a couple of days too.

My prom was amazing and you can read about it here. It was probably the best thing to happen this summer.

I've been trying to make the effort to meet friends but some of them haven't wanted to know, which is fine, I get it. They've completely moved on within a couple of months. I have met up with a few of my friends though and it's been so nice to catch up. I still want to make the effort with some people from high school as they are my friends but I know at college I probably won't see them a lot. Although McDonald's for dinner is definitely on the cards.

I've been to the seaside once (which there will be a post up on my blog later this month about it), looked after my neighbours guinea pig for a few days and I've been to a few parties and other than that I haven't really done anything exciting.

For 3 stressful weeks in July I had no laptop and the PC World Store in Doncaster messed me about and so I had no laptop and I was bored. But I finally got it all sorted and now I have a brand new one. During the summer I've also had the stress of getting my DBS sorted and so my summer has been rather stressful along the way.

In Summer I also found out my exam results which you can read about here.

I feel like I've finally got back into blogging this summer and I'm so happy that I have, after nearly 3 months of not posting. I posted a few times but I didn't post as I would have liked. I've been very busy with my blog and I've had lots of fun writing posts again.

College has been a costly thing already and I've still got a few things I need to sort but hopefully I'll have everything sorted before I start in 6 days time.

What have you been doing this summer? 

No comments :

Post a Comment