Friday 14 March 2014

Would You Rather Tag? ♥


I thought I would do the Would you rather tag as I thought you lovely bloggers may enjoy reading it. So I'll get started....

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I'm quite fortunate that I've got long eyelashes however I still feel like mascara 
is an absolute staple product. I wouldn't want to be without it. Even though I don't feel like eyeliner is important, it's still nice to have. Also lipstick is a staple product because it can change a look completely. As for lipglosses I don't really like them or use them. I do like a good eyeshadow palette however I couldn't live without my mascara so this choice is you can take all my palettes and eyeshadows but not my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses.
  
2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I have always experimented with my hair. When I was 6 I had hair down my back and then one day I got it cut into a bob and then I went even shorter (what was I thinking) and ever since then I have been growing my hair so I would have to say never be able to cut it again.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I'm naturally drawn to coral shades, both for lips and blushers. However I don't really use blushers. I just feel like a pink cheek is sometimes a little bit boring. So I would have to say a coral cheek.

4.) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes just because it doesn't really matter how you look if you have nice clothes I suppose that's what matters.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I think I would rather apply eyeliner as a lipstick just because it would look like a lip liner because I feel like lipstick would look weird on your eye lid.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I don't own anything of any brand but I think MAC just because their make up looks so cute and so nice.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I feel like I have to change my lip colour quite a lot especially for the occasion so I would happily wear one eyeshadow colour for the rest of my life, baring in mind it wasn't a horrible, outrageous colour. I prefer neutral colours.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I would rather wear winter clothes in summer as even though it sounds silly as it should be 'hot' and I would get too hot, knowing British weather it is windy and rainy and cold in summer. I hate to be cold.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
This is a tricky one.How could I possibly choose between dark or bright shades?!  - there's a time and a place for both, but if I really had to decide it would be dark nails because they tend to go with most things.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favorite lip product because I have too many of them and it is hard to choose what even is my favourite as I can say what my favourite eye product is e.g. mascara.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I hate having my hair in a ponytail so because of that I will say a messy bun.

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I will choose never use lipgloss because I never use it and I hate how most of them are sticky. I paint my nails at least twice a week and I hate not having my nails painted.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Eyebrows take so much looking after as you have to shape them and pluck them and keep them not looking like slugs and mine are nearly black so when I am trying to find an eyebrow pencil that will help to fill them in, they never have a colour that matches. However I feel if I didn't have eyebrows I would look worse so I'll go for the sharpie them in everyday.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
This is such a hard one but I think I could live would make up because I don't really wear make up every day so I would rather live without make up.



Thanks for reading! 


No comments :

Post a Comment