Saturday 8 March 2014

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara │ Review. ♥

Howdy y'all! 

I can't believe we're in March! How fast is this year going?! I have had a few tweets and comments saying that you would like to see more reviews on my blogs so I have decided that I will be posting lots more reviews for you lovely people! I love reading reviews myself so I hope that people enjoy reading mine. 
I was wondering if you lovely bloggers may want me to start doing a 'Review Wednesday' where every Wednesday I review a new product. If you want me to do that please let me know in the comments.

So anyway I am reviewing the Revlon Lash Potion mascara which I had heard massive things about. I have been looking for a new mascara for ages, I'm glued to my Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara which you can check out my review here and my Laura Geller mascara that is no longer available. So I decided I would try and buy a new mascara to update my make up collection as I wanted to buy some new products. I came across the Revlon Lash Potion mascara and saw that it was on offer for only £5! It is normally £9.99 so I decided I would give it a whirl. I had heard good things about it so what did I have to lose? 


Firstly what I love about this product is the packaging. I find that most beauty bloggers buy a product either because of
recommendations or because of the packaging of a product. Overall I think the packaging is bright and gives quite a luscious feel and I guess reflects the price.

The brush is quite a regular brush as it is straight and has lots of bristles which is supposed to get to every lash and make them longer.

I have given this product a thorough test run and I don't know whether this has happened to any of beauty bloggers but every time I apply this mascara it stings my eyes and makes my eyes water. Which makes my eyes sore and that was my first disappointment. Has this happened to anyone else? The second disappointment was it doesn't get to every lash which is a disappointment with any mascara because a girl likes all her lashes to be nice, right?!

The only things I think is good about this product is the packaging and the brush as it is quite soft against your lashes however I was very disappointed with this product after all the 'rave' about it. I'm glad that I only paid £5 for it because if I'd have paid full price I would be quite annoyed to be honest.

I've heard that the Maybelline The Falsies mascara is good but I haven't tried that yet so I may have to buy that next. Have any of you fabulous bloggers tried this mascara and what did you think? Why not tell me in the comments, I'd love to read them! Have you any recommendations for mascaras? 

Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for reading! 



No comments :

Post a Comment