Wednesday 12 March 2014

Lush │Dirty Toothy Tabs Review ♥

Hola!

Today's post is going to be yet another review, can you believe it?! You're getting reviews galore! However today's review is on a product that I got in a haul. Yes that's right, I'm doing a product review of a something I bought from Lush! 

I have decided to start off my haul by giving you a review on the Dirty Toothy Tabs which I was most intrigued by when I went into the Lush Store in Frenchgate in Doncaster which I must say, the staff that work there are fabulous!

I picked up the dirty tooth tabs as they were the cheapest to buy and I wasn't sure how they would work. You can buy them here for £2.00.

The instructions are very straight forward and I thought the packaging was pleasant.

I love the 'Smile' writing and I love how on each Lush product they put a sticker on it saying who made it and when it was made and when it needs to be used by which is very helpful.

I liked this on the packaging hehe.
On the Lush website they claim that this product is:

"
A solid alternative to toothpaste with spearmint to leave your teeth squeaky clean and your breath minty fresh.

Made with bicarbonate of soda, kaolin powder, spearmint and neroli oils, these toothy tabs refresh your mouth with the need for those aluminium or plastic toothpaste tubes that go into landfill. Instead, we've simply captured these teeth-cleaning goodies in a solid form and popped them into a recycled paper box, which also makes them ideal for travelling."

It is also a vegan product which I think is great. I feel like this product is great for travelling and I think it is great that you can recycle the paper box. I don't agree with the fact that it 'refreshes your mouth' as I don't feel like I do when I brush my teeth with toothpaste and I also hate the taste of them. They make me gag every time I put one in my mouth. However they do make my teeth white and get rid of plague. Although I don't think I'll be rushing back to buy any of these.

Please ignore the quality of this photo however this is the finished result once I have used a dirty toothy tab.

I think I will be sticking to my normal toothpaste and investing in something better however for £2.00 they aren't too bad.


Toodlepip! 




No comments :

Post a Comment