Thursday 16 January 2014

Superdrug Haul ♥


Bonjour you fabulous lot! May I present my... Superdrug Haul!

I spend far too much money in Superdrug but I love so many products they have.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19 buy here
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara -
Was £9.99     Paid £5 - SALE ITEM buy here
Simple travel kit - £2.99
Rimmel 25 hour lasting finish foundation -
Was £7.99  Paid £4.99 - SALE ITEM buy here
Revlon Lip Butter - Was £7.99   Paid £5 - SALE ITEM buy here
I will be doing separate reviews on these products above between January and February to tell you what I think of them all once I have given them a thorough test drive/run.

I saved quite a few pennies which I was so happy about! Wouldn't you be?

On the photo above I am wearing some of the products which includes:
 ◄ The Revlon Lip Butter ►
◄The Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation ►
◄ The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer ►

The mascara I am wearing is Laura Geller which I will also do a blog post on!

I know this has been a very short blog post but I just wanted to share with you guys my haul.


Au Revoir! 


No comments :

Post a Comment