Wednesday 15 January 2014

New Look Haul! // OOTD ♥


Hola you lovely lot!

Welcome to my second blog post of the year and most importantly... it's a New Look Haul!/ OOTD


Recently New Look has had a 60% sale on some of their items, however when I went shopping I only bought one sale item. I spent £30.98 altogether and let me show you what I bought...

As photographed above I bought -
Gold chunky chain necklace - £7.99
Burgundy/redish brown heart print shirt - £17.99
Blue Denim Skater Skirt  - was £14.99 paid - £5.00 - SALE ITEM
Overall I love everything I bought they are great for both winter and summer as for winter you can wear some black tights with the outfit and in summer you could wear them just normally. I feel like you can wear each item individually with some other item of clothing however they go together nicely too.

Close up photo of the shirt and the necklace. 
Overall I love the sale item I bought and the items that weren't in sale. I find New Look clothing very trendy and love how much things they offer go with everything. On the website they give such good deals and I love New Look a lot.

That's all folks, until next time! 


No comments :

Post a Comment