Tuesday 13 January 2015

Magnitone Lucid Limited Edition by Pixie Lott Review.


Hello everyone. So you may have or may have not seen my 'Coming Soon to ThePerksOfMeg' post but if you didn't I basically have a sneak peek into what would be on my blog in January and this was one of the things I sneak previewed. If you want to find out what else is going to be coming up on my blog this month, you can read my post here. 



So onto today's review. For Christmas I was so lucky to receive a Magnitone Lucid and it just happens to be the limited edition by Pixie Lott one. Firstly the packaging is great and who doesn't love Pixie Lott. I was really hoping she was going to win strictly... trailing off topic! I love how the brush is bright pink too and it is just up my street. I liked how it said 'Softer, Brighter and Clearer skin in 7 days' so of course I wanted to see if it lived up to my expectations.


 Inside of the box it had a headband, a charger, a wireless travel charger, an instruction manual and some other bits and bobs that comes with the product and of course the brush itself.


I really like how the brush has a cover so that it doesn't get damaged in anyway. I also love that this brush is waterproof, therefore I don't have to worry about damaging it with water. I think that this brush is a great size too, great for travelling.


The brush head is so soft and doesn't irritate the skin in any way. The brush head that I have on my brush now is the active clean brush. You are supposed to change your brush heads every 3 months or when they start to discolour. The replacement head aren't exactly cheap, rolling in at £15.99 for a 2 pack. However I feel that if the brush works, which it does then it is totally worth the money.


I must apologise for my horrible nails. My nail polish has been chipping off and I haven't had chance to paint them. I love how Magnitone is imprinted on the back of the brush.


As you can see when you are using the brush, a light comes on and you can have it on 2 settings; deep clean or sensitive. I've been using the setting deep clean and it has worked wonders. I also love how after 20 seconds the brush bleeps so that you know to move onto the next section.


I have been using this product since Boxing Day now and I absolutely love it. I'm so glad to have it in my skincare routine. My skin has improved so much. Even within the first two days my skin felt refreshed and a lot smoother. Within 5 days my skin looked brighter and within about 8 days my skin looked so much clearer. Therefore my Magnitone Lucid has definitely met my expectations and I'm so pleased I got this for christmas.

A Magnitone Lucid retails for £69.99.

Have you tried the Magnitone Lucid? What do you think of this brush?


6 comments :

  1. This looks amazing! I've been wanting one for ages, and I really really want to get myself one!

    Eden x / edenroses

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to hear your review on this as i got my mum this for xmas and she loves it! good to know its a great product x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've wanted one for awhile now! Glad to hear you like it.makes me want it even more now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is! You should! So worth the money! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Aw good minds think alike! It really is x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I finally took the plunge and asked for it for christmas! You should take the plunge too, it's so worth the money! x

    ReplyDelete