Tuesday 18 February 2014

What's in my bag? │ February Edition. ♥


Hello you lovely people! How's your February so far?

Today I thought I'd do a 'what's in my bag' February edition and if you want to have a July edition or any month edition, let me know. I thought I'd call it the February edition as, as the months go on everything in my bag changes. 

So here's what's in my bag in February...


So firstly this is my orange bag. It was a gift for my birthday 2 years ago from my friend and I love it, I believe it is from New Look.

This is a photo of everything I have in my bag atm.



Anti Bacterial Hand Gel by Cuticura - £1.50  for 100ml. I think hand gel is essential in your bag especially if you're travelling. I hate the feeling of touching something that someone else has so I have to use this quite frequently. Buy here

I found a ring in my bag from New Year although it is nice to have it in your bag just in case you want to accessorize that day. This was part of a ring set that was £3.00 from New Look.

As I recently went on the train to Doncaster I have my train tickets.

Earphones are another essential in my life I always have my iPod with me and I am constantly listening to music so these come in handy.  - They're Apple earphones.

You never know where and when you are going to eat and I like to keep some form of wipe with me in case my hands and mouth get greasy so I have this one from KFC with me.

I have always got at least 2 lip balms/butters with me as in this weather and season my lips are always cracked and dry.
So I have Mint Fresh - Maybelline Baby Lips which you can get from Superdrug or Boots for £2.99 Buy here The other thing I have is a pink grapefruit lip butter from The Body Shop which you can buy for £4.00 for 10ml.  Buy here

This is the inside of my pink grapefruit lip butter from the Body Shop.

My purse is obviously an essential in my bag as I need it to pay for stuff. I've had this for about 2 years and it was from Primark and I think it was about £2.00.

I don't normally have this in my bag but somehow I do. It is from a christmas party before christmas and somehow it's in my bag aha.

I also have a pair of gloves for some strange reason these aren't an essential but you never know when you may need a pair of gloves. 

Again I have some more hand and face wet wipes in tropical fruit as I say I always carry these around in case I have a make up disaster or I need to clean my hand and face. These are extra special as they are from a friend in Hong Kong.

I always have some chewing gum of some kind in my bag as you never know when you might need some.
You can get these anywhere for various prices.


The other essentials I normally have in my bag are:
- A lipstick
- Tissues
- My iPod

I hope you've enjoyed this post and what do YOU have in your bag?

No comments :

Post a Comment