Tuesday 4 February 2014

BlackTied ♥│ Recommendation.



Hello everyone! So today I wanted to make a post about the lovely...



So firstly if you want more information or contact details then please go to http://www.blacktied.co.uk/ and also all the images I am using in this post are from the website and I have been granted permission to use these images in this post.

This post is going to be short but sweet. Basically I spotted BlackTied on twitter the other day and thought I really like the sound of this company. If you don't know, the company is a jewellery business and they make fabulous jewellery that are unique and so so good!
This is one of my favourite necklaces on the website, I just love how it is blue and this colour of blue is so gorgeous and I just love how it is a triangle shape. This is £16.00 to buy.

Another piece I love on the website is this lovely crystal starfish ring, it is so unique and fabulous. This is £9.00 to buy.

If you want anymore information about these pieces and if you want to check out all the other fabulous pieces then please check out the website that I put at the beginning of this post. Also please give them a follow on twitter and other social networking sites.

The company Black Tied is an independent jewellery business/store based in Ireland.


Please check them out and maybe buy some of their amazing jewellery you won't regret it!

Toodledoo!






No comments :

Post a Comment