Tuesday 25 February 2014

Lush Haul ♥



Aloha you lovely lot! Today's post is a Lush Haul for you. Last Month I went to Lush for the first time and I wanted to buy some products so I could review them and do a haul. I'd advise you to check out Lush's website for all their lovely products click here.
They had their valentine range in when I went and  it smelt so good! I will be doing an individual review of each product, so keep an eye out for them.

Anyways I went to Lush and bought the following products...




Ickle Baby Bot bath bomb - buy here it is only £1.95.

This is the ickle baby bot! It is the most adorable bath bomb I have ever seen. This is a vegan product which I love.

The next item I got was...
Space Girl bath bomb - buy it here it is £2.25.
This is the space girl bath bomb which really caught my eye! It is pretty big for a bath bomb but it smells so fruity and lovely! It is another vegan product.

The next product I got was...

Creamy Candy bubble bar - buy here it is £2.50.

This is the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar I love having lots of bubbles in my bath so I thought I'd give it a go, it feels really weird and crumbles really easily. The only thing I don't really like is the smell. Yet again this is another vegan product.

The next thing I bought was...
Love lettuce fresh face mask - buy here this is £5.95 for 75g.
Inside the pot.



I've been after a new brand and a new face mask so I looked on the website and saw this one. Although the title doesn't really appeal to me I read that it is good for oily skin which I have so I was basically persuaded by that. It doesn't really smell of much and the colour isn't that appealing either however I have tried it 3 times now and it has cleared up my face amazing. This isn't a vegan product however it has been approved by vegetarians.

The next item I got was...

Dirty Toothy Tabs - buy here for £2.00
These are the dirty toothy tabs I got these because I always like to find alternatives to just my normal toothpaste. I bought these because they were the cheapest and they do such a good job however they taste quite vile. They are also a vegan product.

The last item I bought was...
You can buy this sample charity pot here


Inside the pot.
So at the counter I got persuaded to buy this trial version/sample of their charity pot. I haven't tried it yet however it smells so good. The charity pot is a hand and body lotion and it is also a vegan product.


So that's my lush haul for you! As you can see I mainly bought vegan products. Is there any products that you would recommend me to try? What are your favourite products?

Au revoir!


No comments :

Post a Comment