Thursday 20 August 2015

IT'S RESULTS DAY!!!


Hello everyone. So today I wanted to be organised and actually announce my results on the day that I got them. Last year I didn't do a post on my results till September which you can read about it here. I was a little disappointed with 2 of my grades last year but I tried my best and that's all I could do. This year I tried even harder and I struggled with Science a lot. I just mainly wanted to pass all my subjects and anything over a C for me is a bonus. So I got my results 8 hours ago and it has been a mad day to say the least.

So what did I get?


I am no way bragging about my results. I just wanted to share them with you. This year has been the best year ever for my results and I had tears of joy as I opened my results. I passed every single one of my exams except for Maths which I was only 5 marks off a C. I did struggle with maths a lot too and so this came as no surprise to me. So I'll be resitting it at college which is not ideal as it now makes everything complicated regarding my course but nevertheless I will figure it out in some way.

I cannot believe I passed Science, How did I do it? I struggled so much and got D's, E's, F's and U's on every single paper I took in class but somehow managed to get all C's in my exams which I am absolutely ecstatic about! I did spend over 100+ hours revising for science and it definitely helped.

To be honest with you, all of my grades except for maths was a shock for me. I really didn't expect to do very well at all and to get 2 A*'s I really don't know how.

Anyways, I am going to keep this short and sweet today but I just thought I'd share my results with you all. It goes to show that some of my hard work definitely paid off.

If you've got your results today, I'd love to read what you got!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment