Sunday 9 August 2015

Current Wishlist #1.

Images are all from Google Images.

Hello everyone. So today's post is all about what I have on my current wishlist. If you've tried any of these products please let me know in the comments and if you've done a review on any of them I'd love to have a read.

1. This is the Procorrect Palette from Freedom Makeup. I've been looking for a concealer palette that is affordable and has every colour you would ever need and I think this could be the one. It's only £5.00 so it is a total bargain. Obviously I've only seen the photo on the website but it does look like a very good purchase.

2. This is the Beegood Honey and Wild Mint 3-In-1 Cleansing Water. This retails for £10.00 so it's not the cheapest cleansing water on the market but Beegood do use natural ingredients which is what I love about their company. I would really like to try it though.

3. This is the Honeymania Shower Gel from The Body Shop. These retail for £4.00. It's not the cheapest shower gel but it's not going to break the bank either. I'm currently using the strawberry shower gel from The Body Shop and love using it. I've tried the Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt from The Body Shop and absolutely loved the scent so I'd love to try it but in shower gel form.

4. This is the Beegood Vanilla and Honey Lip Balm which retails for £4.75. Again not the cheapest lip balm around but I would definitely like to try it. I'm always on the look out for a 'holy grail' lip balm and so I'd love to see if this is 'the one'. Again this is made from all natural ingredients.

5. This is the Beegood Honey and Camelina Facial Exfoliator which retails for £10.50. I don't think that's a bad price for an exfoliator and again it has all natural ingredients. Along with the lip balm, I'm always looking out for a 'holy grail' exfoliator and maybe this one will tick all those boxes?

6. This is the Beegood Honey and Propolis 2-In-1 Cream Cleanser which retails for £11.50. I have actually already tried this product and absolutely loved it, so this is a repurchase. If you want to see my review of this, then you can read it here. Please beware that if you read my review of that product you will find that my writing is tiny and my photo quality and editing was just not great. I promise you it shows my journey!

7. This is the Warming Mineral Mask from The Body Shop which retails for £11.00. I think it's priced quite well, especially for The Body Shop as I've previously bought face masks from them that have been £12-£14. I currently don't have any face masks in my collection and so I do need to invest in one. I have used them in the past but every one I have used hasn't exactly wowed me. I do love self heating masks though and that's why I feel that this would be good for me.

So that's everything that is on my wishlist. As you can see there are a lot of Beegood products that I would like.
 
What products are on your wishlist?
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment