Wednesday 10 December 2014

The 90s Tag.

The 50 Greatest Discontinued '90s Foods and Beverages. Mg Spice Girl Lollipops! I had my backpack covered in the stickers from them :)

The 90s tag has been around for quite a while but I have never thought to do it, until now. I was born in 1998 and well I lived the end of the 90s haha.

1. Favourite Disney film?
Sleeping Beauty without a doubt, it still is now. I love Disney films so much. I just loved the idea of being a princess and getting a "happily ever after" although the villians scared me haha.

2. NSYNC or Backstreet Boys
Backstreet Boys just because I didn't really listen to NSYNC.

3. Favourite music artist?
I don't think I had one but I did have a Britney Spears phase and a spice girls phase. 

4. Favourite candy/sweet?
Those whistle lollipops by Chupa Chups that are the photo at the top of the page and candy necklaces.

5. Weirdest fashion trend?
Jelly shoes haha.

6. Favourite game console & game? 
Gameboy but I'm not sure on a game.

7. What would you watch after school?
Art Attack, Dexter's laboratory, Bear in the Big Blue house, Power rangers, Rugrats, The Powerpuff girls, Winnie The Pooh, Sesame Street, Courage The Cowardly Dog, 50/50, 64 Zoo Lane, Andy Pandy, Arthur, Bagpuss, Balamory, Barney, Bananas in Pyjamas, Best of Friends, Bill and Ben, Bob The Builder, Bits and Bobs, Brum and so many more.

8. Favourite book?
All the books by Jacqueline Wilson, I was obsessed. I used to stay up late reading them and get into trouble haha. 

9. Favourite clothing store?
I don't really remember.


Thanks for reading! 


2 comments :

  1. I was born in '88 so my memory of the '90s is a bit less recent. Haha. I'd forgotten all about those whistle lollipops! I'm in the US & they were very popular here when I was a kid. Haven't seen them in forever tho. Thanks for the throwback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! They were so special haha! Oh wow! That's such a great discovery! I never knew! No worries! x

    ReplyDelete