Monday 15 December 2014

New Look Haul #2.


Hello everyone. So I'm sharing a New Look Haul that should have been up on my blog months ago but I thought I'd share it with you seeing as I still have it in my drafts. I am also still on my spending ban (till the 16th December) so I haven't been spending money on clothes and thought it would be nice to share these with you.


The first item I bought was this dress. I think it's a bodycon dress and I loved how it looked and as I'm always wearing black I wanted to try and brighten up my wardrobe. However I didn't try it on and this was in the sale so there was only this size but I thought that I might be able to get away with a Small but of course, knowing my luck I couldn't and had to return it. It looked nice but it was just too tight and for only £5 I was gutted to let this one go.




This is what the dress looked like on.



The second thing I bought was this blue vest top, again in the sale for only £1! I think it should have  been £4/5 but I'm not too sure. Although it's a small it fits well and I'm very happy with this purchase. 




The next thing I bought was a stripey top and I got it in the sale for only £4 when it should have been £10! It is the comfiest thing but I think it is because it is quite oversized because it's a 12 but I'm in love with it and it was a bargain.




The last thing I have to show you is a pug top that I got again in the sale at £5 however I got this when I traded in my dress that didn't fit. I got this as it is a size 12 and I thought it was going to be quite oversized however it's not as oversized as I thought but it is so comfy.

So that is everything I got from New Look for my 2nd New Look Haul! 





No comments :

Post a Comment