Sunday 23 November 2014

Strike a pose.


Do you ever feel photo ready some days? Does that even make sense. My point is with this post is that most days I don't feel pretty or girly or nice. Normally I'm tucked up in bed, feeling rather sorry for myself while I scroll through endless amounts of blog posts. So when I get my make up right, when I actually do try and make an effort with my hair (believe it or not I did curl my hair but it came out by the end of the day) and I actually felt happy. I was happy to snap a photo and "strike a pose", normally for my blog posts I'll take photos of the products and that's basically it and other times I'll be more adventurous and have a post with my face in it.

If you have blog posts lined up where you need to do photos of either you in an outfit or a close up with a make up look - make sure you are enjoying taking the photos. This day I was happy but other days I'm not therefore I re-do the whole of my photos. I'm probably not making any sense but if I am please do let me know.

Basically my other message is that it's not all about the glitz and glam! Although I love making myself feel like a princess because I've put some make up on - you don't always have to make an effort. I know some people wear make up because they feel insecure about themselves and that is another hard topic to talk about, personally. However I know a lot of people feel the same.

I hope you all have a great day!  

No comments :

Post a Comment