Thursday 10 December 2015

OOTN: Wedding.





Hello everyone. So back in October I went to a wedding and thought I'd share with you my outfit. I am no fashion blogger by any means and although I'd like to be, I am not at that level. But I did ask if people would like to see more outfit posts and you all said yes and so I thought I'd share this one with you too.

My outfit is:

-  Becca Floral Midi Skirt - Size 12 - Boohoo - £5.00
- Molly Short Sleeve Stretch Bardot Top - Boohoo - Size 10 - £5.00
- Daisy Street Blazer - Black / M - ASOS - £9.00
- Black Leather Strappy Chunky Platform Heels - Size 6 - New Look - £17.00
-  New Look Wow Sparkle Box Clutch - Gold / No Size -ASOS - £9.50
- Fascinator - Borrowed from my cousin.

So there is my outfit that I wore for the wedding! Let me know in the comments what you think and if you'd like to see more outfit posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment