Thursday 23 October 2014

My favourite youtubers.



Hello everyone. As you may have guessed, this month in October has been a fairly quiet one on the posts. I've only been posting once or twice a week in October. Mainly because I haven't had chance to sit down. I'm normally really organised as I've said before and would normally have all of October scheduled by the beginning of September but unfortunately that is not how it has panned out.

So today I thought I'd share with you my favourite youtubers, now I watch a lot of youtubers but here are my top 10, in no particular order...


1. Velvetgh0st

2. Zoella

3.  Essie Button

4.. Tanya Burr

5. SprinkleOfGlitter

6. Twinkle Lashes

7. TalkBeckyTalk

8. Fleurdeforce

9. MegsBoutique.

10. Danisnotonfire

As  I say, I watch hundreds of youtubers but these are just some that I've been loving at the moment.

What are your favourite youtubers?



No comments :

Post a Comment