Thursday 16 October 2014

Let the Spending Ban commence!


It's a jar full of pennies


Hello everyone. So as the title is suggesting. I'm going on a spending ban. This is for my benefit and I know that I'm doing it for all the right reasons. I've never done a spending ban before, I've been thinking about it but I've never actually done one. I've come to the conclusion that I've spent far too much money this year and need to stop. Recently it was my 16th Birthday (8th October) so I got a few gifts, cards and a bit of money. I decided that I would not be spending any of my birthday money and instead I have put it in the bank.

I have decided also to do a spending ban for not one month but for two. October-December is a season or time where I spend too much money, mainly because it's coming up to christmas but because I have money. So if I don't have money, I can't spend it and it's as simple as that really.

So I'm doing a spending ban from the 16th October till the 16th December. Wish me lots of luck because I'm probably going to need it.

I'm actually looking forward to just using the products that I have already that need using up and then once I've used them all up, I will buy some more. I'm pretty sure though that some products have over 2 months of usage in them. Most of them are brand new so most of them should last me into next year.

If you have any tips and tricks for a spending ban, do let me know! Also if you are doing a spending ban yourself or have done one, I'd love to hear all about them!

Until next time! 


No comments :

Post a Comment