Sunday 16 February 2014

*SteamCream Review ♥


Hello! 

I hope you're all okay! Today I am going to be telling you about a SteamCream product. I am reviewing the Precious Limited Edition tin.

I was sent this lovely with compliments letter and my gorgeous tin of Precious.

Look how pretty this tin is! It is available to buy here for £12.95. 

My photos really don't do it justice but it is such a pretty tin and the back is also really cute.

When you open the tin you are greeted by this lovely aroma of the cream and it is dreamy.

The cream is a very light consistency and glides onto your skin smoothly.

STEAMCREAM said: 

'Leap into spring with STEAMCREAM. This miracle, multi-purpose moisturiser will inject a much needed lease of life into winter worn, tired looking complexions to leave your skin looking hydrated, rejuvenated, and as fresh as a daisy! March winds have you feeling dehydrated? Cocoa butter and almond oil will penetrate deep into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. Caught in an April shower? Restore the hydration you’ve lost with nourishing jojoba oil. This excellent emollient stops moisture escaping from the skin, keeping it supple and smooth.'

As I have oily and sensitive skin I try to avoid using creams however I have been trying to invest in a company who create creams that are suitable for any skin type and then that's when I came across STEAMCREAM and they kindly sent me this product so thank you so much. As I applied this cream all over my face I was afraid that it would make me break out or it would make my skin even more oily. However it made my skin smell nice and feel super soft and hydrated. My skin didn't become increasingly oily which was the best outcome. I would definitely recommend STEAMCREAM to anyone. I just love the smell of this product and it glided on so effortlessly and it was so light on my skin which I expected it to be quite heavy like other creams are. I can't wait to re-purpose my tin for my bobby pins, a candleholder or even a soap tin. Not only is the contents lovely but the tin is too. 

I love how STEAMCREAM can be used on every age and every skin type from head to toe. Although I'm currently using it on my face I will be using it for my arms and legs too. 

Overall I was very pleased with this product and I would definitely purchase one. 

Rating out of 10: 9/10

Thanks for reading!


Disclaimer: Although this product was kindly sent to me all opinions and views are my own and are 100% honest.


No comments :

Post a Comment