Thursday 27 February 2014

Champneys Spa Treatment │ Wild Rose Bathing Cream Review ♥


Hola my lovelies!

 Today I thought I'd give you a review of the Champneys Spa Treatment - Wild Rose Bathing Cream. I have recently finished this since the photos were taken but it's so good! You can buy it here

Firstly the bottle really does stand out. I love how it is clear but has the gold lid and banner. It's such a lovely little bottle and looks nice and fancy compared to most products. Inside you get white bathing cream which smells absolutely gorgeous when you put it in your bath and it makes loads of bubbles.

This is the back of the bottle.
What I like/love about this product
- The packaging - It's so classy and different - Makes the product look really expensive.
- The contents - It's a creamy consistency but makes lots and lots of bubbles.
- The smell - It smells how it should and it fills your whole bathroom with fragrance.
- How it is relaxing.

What I don't like about this product
- It doesn't seem to last very long even when you use a small amount even though it is a 300ml bottle however I would love to see a travel size bottle.

When I first got this product I didn't really know what to do with it although the instructions on the back of the bottle are very clear and I found out how I could use it. It makes your skin feel lovely.

This product is available at Boots, It is normally £6.00 however it is currently £3.00 so while the deal is on you should get your hands on one.

Hope you've enjoyed this review! If you want anymore information don't hesitate to ask me in the comments below!

Cheerio!   

No comments :

Post a Comment