Friday 31 January 2014

January Empties ♥│ To buy or not to buy?


Hello my lovelies! It's been such a great start to the year or a great January for me and my blog! I can't believe how many of you are actually interested in my blog and thank you all for following me and leaving comments, they all mean a lot to me! ♥

Anyways it is the end of January today and I thought I'd do an empties post of all the products I have used and how I found them. I've seen a few bloggers doing this post and thought it would be nice if I did one.

So...
This is my tea tree skin clearing lotion I used this when I had blemishes and it worked incredible!
I got this in part of a tea tree set, 2 christmas' ago so it's lasted me this long which is so so good, I'm not quite
sure how much it is to buy but it's totally worth the money. This is from The Body Shop.

This is the Miss Cole collection that I also got 2 christmas' ago as a gift and there is a moisturizer, conditioner and Shampoo. In my opinion  they smell lovely and have a nice texture and lather well. I'm not sure how much these were but they were from Boots.

This is a bottle of planet spa Mediterranean hair oil which I think is very effective to soften your hair although as it is oil it can make your hair quite greasy. I'm not sure where I got this from and what price but if you want silky soft hair then you should give it a go.

I got this styling mousse from my local hairdressers and it was limited edition and it smelled so nice. I got this free and it styled my hair very well and created a great volume however again it made my hair feel a bit greasy.

This is the Asda essential care heat defence conditioning spray which is £2.00 I have had this 2 years and I have only just finished this. It is so conditioning and it smells so good and it protects my hair from my straighteners, hairdryer and wavers so I think this is so worth it's money. 


Sorry for the bad quality of photo but we ended up having a massive downpour in rain and thunder and lightning. This is the Parfume Love You & Me luscious lip balm and it's a raspberry flavour I believe, I have had this for 8 years and have only just discovered it in my draw so obviously I will have to chuck it however I will be keeping the container as I like them to put Hand Cream in so I can have one in my bag on the go. 
Again sorry for the bad quality of photo but we ended up having a massive downpour in rain and thunder and lightning. This is the Parfume Love My Love luscious lip balm and it's a strawberry flavour I believe, I have had this for 8 years and have only just discovered them in my draw so obviously I will have to chuck it however I will be keeping the container as I like them to put Hand Cream in so I can have one in my bag on the go. However when I did use them 8 years ago it was super hydrating.


This is my January empties post done and dusted!

I hope you've enjoyed it!


See you in February! 




No comments :

Post a Comment