Tuesday 2 August 2016

*Summer Dresses Wishlist.

 
Hello everyone. Today I have a different kind of post for you and it's a 'summer dresses wishlist' post and I have chosen 5 gorgeous summer/holiday dresses from the JD Williams website and I wanted to share with you the 5 that I love. I have to admit, it was a difficult one as there are so many beautiful dresses and they are reasonably priced. I could have chosen over 20 dresses to put in this post but I thought I'd keep it simple, otherwise it would be a very long post. JD Williams is a brand I have never really come across but now that I've discovered them, I am always scrolling on their website to see what is available. Throughout summer, I live in dresses and so without further a dew, I will show you my 5 dresses that I am lusting over for the summer.
 

 
So the first dress that I absolutely adore is this Joe Browns Delightful Denim Dress. Even in summer, I am that kind of girl that will where denim whether it be in the form of a dress or jeans. I absolutely love how stylish this dress is and it has pockets! I cannot tell you, how I adore dresses that have pockets, so handy. It has a stylish belt and it is perfect if you are going to a festival or even if you just want to go somewhere in general. At £50, it's not the cheapest dress but I still think it's super affordable. This dress comes in sizes 12-32, which I think is great.

 Next up, I have chosen this Navy Print Frill Skater Dress. I love skater dresses and they look super flattering on me personally and I love the colour navy too. The pattern on the dress is super summery and I think it's the perfect addition to anyone's summer wardrobe. Skater dresses are really comfy to wear and so I would highly recommend. This dress is currently £20 instead of £25 and even then I think it's a great price. This dress can easily be dressed up or dressed down and so it's perfect for any occasion you may have in summer. This dress is available in the sizes 10-32, which again is really great.
 
The next dress I have picked is the Together Print Jersey Dress, which is probably my favourite dress out of them all. This dress is stunning and I think it's perfect for all of the summer events that may take place, whether it be a christening, wedding, engagement or just a general party. This dress is super flattering and I think it would look lovely on. I'm definitely contemplating buying this dress for my birthday. At £65, again not the cheapest dress but I think it'll be amazing quality and it's still quite affordable. This dress is available in sizes 10-32.

 
The fourth dress that I think is perfect for summer is this Damson Ribbed Jersey Swing Dress. This is perfect for the transition into Autumn but ideally just as nice for summer too. This dress can be dressed up or dressed down and as it's a loose fitting dress, I think it's super flatting and perfect for those hotter days. This dress is £20, so again it's super affordable. It's available in the sizes 10-32.

 
Finally the last dress that I adore is this Blue Geo Print Deep Plunge Wrap Dress. Again, I think this is really flattering for summer and it can definitely be dressed up or dressed down. At £29, it is reasonably priced and it is available in sizes 10-32. This dress is very elegant but it looks comfortable too.
 
So there you have it, my top 5 summer dresses wishlist. I really hope you've enjoyed this post and be sure to check out JD Williams and their holiday dresses and maxi dresses.
 
 
*DISCLAIMER: This post is in collaboration with JDWilliams, although all views and opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment